ãäÊÏíÇÊ Çáãõäì æÇáÃÑÈ

ãäÊÏíÇÊ Çáãõäì æÇáÃÑÈ (http://www.arabna312.com//index.php)
-   Enlish Forum (http://www.arabna312.com//forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Russian Girl Story (http://www.arabna312.com//showthread.php?t=7466)

B-happy 9 - 6 - 2010 08:18 PM

Russian Girl Story

Russian Girl Story

The beginning

She was a Russian girl from an orthodox family.

A Russian trader offered to take this girl and a couple of girls to an Arab country to buy electronics and then go back to Russia to sell the electronics at a higher price. This was the traders’ aim and when they arrived to the Arab country the trader changed his mind and he convinced the girls to become prostitutes. All of the girls accepted except 1 girl. This girl was a religious orthodox, she refused to become a prostitute and the trader laughed at that girl and took her passport and hid it .the other girls continued with the traders dirty ideas and the religious girl tried to convince the trader to give her her passport .one day the girl found the passport so she left the trader and went walking on the streets without anything except her clothing. She didn’t know where to go. She was walking and she found 3 women and 1 man, she went and talked to them and asked them if they knew English. They said yes.

She said: I am a Russian woman.
My story is ……(its mentioned above).
She said: (I don’t have money nor a place to stay and I want to go back to my country and she wanted this family to take her to their house for a few days). The guy Khalid thought that she was tricking them but after getting convinced from the Russian girl they took her to their house. When she went to their house she started calling her parents in Russia but no one was answering. Khalid’s family knew that she was an orthodox so khaled went to an Islamic center and got an Islamic book translated in Russian, she read the book and she entered into Islam.

Marriage
Khaled married her and she was more religious than any Muslim girl. She went one day to the supermarket with khaled and she saw a woman wearing a covering from head to toe. So she asked khaled why she was wearing that, he told her that this is the real hijab in Islam. She told khaled that she wants to wear this hijab so he accepted. One day she looked at he passport and she realized that her passports expiry date was coming to an end.

She had to go back to Russia or she will be living in that country illegally. Khaled decided to travel with her to Russia. They traveled to Russia and she wore the hijab, when she went in the plane people started laughing at her and khalid got angry but she told him to forget these people and she reminded him that the prophet suffered more than what we are suffering today.

In Russia
Khaled told his wife that they have to go visit her parents, but she refused because she knows that her parents will get angry if they knew that she became a Muslim. So she told him that we would rent a room and stay in it until we finish the passport work then we will visit my parents. The next day they went to the passport center. They entered in the center and they entered in the employee’s room and the employee asked for her old passport and she gave him pictures of her in the hijab and nothing of her hair and neck was showing. The employee told her that these are illegal pictures and that he needed pictures of her without the hijab. They went to a second and third employee; they all refused the pictures. She refused to give them the pictures without a hijab. Khaled tried to convince her to give them a picture of her without a hijab and told her that no one will see the picture except on certain days. She continually refused. They went to the head employee and the same thing happened they refused the picture with the hijab.the employee told Khalid and his wife that they can maybe solve the problem by going to Moscow to the head head employee. She turned to Khalid and suggested that they go to Moscow, he hesitated at first but he then agreed.

In Moscow
We went to Moscow and we rented a room and on the next day they went to check the passport center. They went inside the first employees’ room, the same strategy happened, they refused the picture. Khalid and
His wife then went to the head employee he refused and told them that they cant put the picture she has in her hijab in the passport. They tried to convince him but he then got angry so he took the passport and the pictures and put them in the drawer and he told khaled and his wife to get out of his office. We then went to the hotel with no use. Khaled went and slept.

How can u sleep?
When she saw me sleeping her face changed and she turned to me and she told me: HOW CAN U SLEEP IN A TIME LIKE THIS, WE ARE IN A PLACE WERE WE HAVE TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP US. Khaled woke up and started praying with her for a while. Then he went to sleep and every time he wakes up he sees her either in her sujud or in her ruku’ or raising her hand to god and asking him to help her. It was time to pray alfajr she came and woke me up, I woke up and I prayed and then we went to sleep for a while.

After the sun rose she woke up and told khaled to wear his clothes and told him that she wants to go to the passport center. Khaled told her that there is no use going there and there is no way they r going to give us the passport. He then went with her and the first minute they entered, the employee that refused to take her picture called them and suddenly HE TAKES OUT HER NEW PASSPORT WITH HER PICTURE IN THE HIJAB. The employee told them that they have to go to her original state to have a stamp on her passport. They went back to her state were she was born (they r still in Russia).
They decided to go to visit her parents.

The tragic moment
We went to visit her parents and we knocked on the door suddenly a tall, muscular man opens the door it is her brother. khaleds wife was so happy seeing him and she started hugging him and he was looking at her in a strange way and he was astonished from the clothes she was wearing (the hijab). Khaled and his wife entered the house, khaled went into the living room and his wife went inside her parents’ room. Khaled sat quietly in the living room and he was worried because he started hearing their voices getting louder and louder every minute. Suddenly 3 tall guys come into khaleds room and they approached to him and khaled was scared, they started hitting khaled and beating him up and khaled thought that this was his end. At last he saw the houses door and he ran away frightened. Khaled went back to the hotel room scared and worried about his wife.

Is it the end?
Khaled started to get worried and Satan started his work and started to convince me that she is going to convert back to Christianity. He then decided to go and watch their house hoping that he finds his wife. He then noticed that the 3 guys that came and beat me up in their house were going out from their house, it looks like they r going to work. So then khaled was trying to convince himself that his wife was alive.

The meeting
On the 4th day khaled went to check if his wife would go out of the door. After a while the same 3 guys went out of their house. Suddenly after 10minutes khaled looks at the door and he finds out that his wife was trying to get out of the house and she was looking at her left and on her right so khaled ran to the door to see her. She was full of bruises and her clothes were full of blood and they were torn. I looked at her and she told khaled that she is still a Muslim and she reminds him that the prophet was punished a lot by his enemy and what she is going through is nothing compared to the prophet (sobhan allah) and she told khaled to go back to the hotel and she reminded him to pray and ask god to help her. Khaled went back to the hotel and after 3 days khaled was sitting frightened in his room and suddenly the door knocks. He was scared and he thought that his wife told them where her husband was. He then heard his wife’s voice, he ran to the door and opened the door and she was full of bruises and torn clothes. She told khaled to pack his clothes and told him that we have to leave this country immediately

To the airport
Khaled asked her what happened to her in her family’s house she said: WHEN I WENT INTO THE HOUSE I SAT WITH MY PARENTS AND THEY ASKED ME WHY I WAS WEARING THAT CLOTHING (HIJAB) I TOLD THEM THAT THIS IS WHAT MUSLIM LADIES WEAR AND THEY ASKED ME WHO U WERE, I TOLD THEM THAT U WERE MY HUSBAND.I THEN TOLD THEM THE STORY THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THE ARAB COUNTRY AND HOW THAT TRADER WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND WANTED ME TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE. My parents then told me that they would have preferred me becoming a prostitute
Rather than becoming a Muslim and they told me that I will never leave their home except I convert back to become an orthodox or I will leave the house as a dead body. After they took me and tied me and they then went up to u and started hitting u. after u ran away my brothers came back to me and started swearing at me and they went to buy chains to tie me up. And when they came back they started hitting me badly with a wip. Everyday they come to me from the afternoon and they hit me till they sleep and in the morning they go to work. They used to hit me so that I can convert back to Christianity but I refused. My little sister started asking me why I left Christianity?

The end
I started convincing her and I explained the meaning that there is only 1 god and she started accepting Islam as a religion and she told me: u are right this is the right religion. I then asked her if she could look out the door to see if khalid was outside waiting and she told me that u were standing at a distance. So I asked her if I could see u so she then helped me outside the door to talk to you. My sister had a key to untie me if I wanted to go to the bathroom and the other keys to untie my hands were with my brothers .I convinced my sister more and more about Islam so she then became a Muslim. My sister was about to sacrifice a big thing for me. The next day she got three glasses of alcohol and gave them to my brothers and when they were totally drunk she took the keys from them and untied me.
And here I am I came in the middle of the night. Khaled asked his wife about her sister and what happened to her. I told khaled that I told my sister not to announce her Islam until we find out what well do to help her. We came back to our Arab country and the first day they came back khaleds wife went into the hospital to get cured from her bruises. And here they r today khaled and his wife are praying that her sister will stay and always be a Muslim.

ÚÇÔÞ ÊÑÇÈ ÇáÃÞÕì 6 - 7 - 2010 12:01 PM

http://c.universalscraps.com/files/e...nk_you_052.gif

Miss Jordan 30 - 7 - 2010 06:01 PM

will stay and always be a Muslim.</B></I>

good end
grat thanks dear

񌄃 򋂊 7 - 8 - 2010 12:53 PM

ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÇáÂä 01:34 AM.